BLOODHOUND 500 - First High Speed Runs Monday 01 October - Friday 30 November 2018 Hakskeen Pan, Northern Cape, South Africa.

October - November 2018

Please enter your Unique code if you have one.

In October/November 2018, BLOODHOUND SSC will run for the first time on its specially created race track at Hakskeen Pan, South Africa. The team will be targeting 500mph – a key milestone on the journey to setting a new World Land Speed Record.
The BLOODHOUND Project is delighted to offer a truly unique opportunity: the chance to experience this historic occasion as part of the desert team, with privileged ‘All Areas Access’ (AAA).
Given the very special nature of the ‘Access All Areas’ package, we are only able to offer 500 places - so don’t miss out, book your space today.

AAA Package

  • There will be a range of 3-day (2-night) packages available, with prices from approximately £2,500 to £5,000. These will include accommodation, food and drink, transfers to and from Upington and to the events at Hakskeen Pan, and cultural activities and entertainment. There will also be the opportunity to buy exclusive BLOODHOUND 500 merchandise.
  • In April we will announce the run dates and package details. You will then be able to select your package, book flights and make further payments adjusted accordingly.


  • A deposit of £500 is required for each space you want to book - you can book up to 20 places.
  • Each deposit payment of £500 will reserve one person an ‘Access All Areas’ place at BLOODHOUND 500.
  • The £500 deposit is not refundable unless for any reason BLOODHOUND is unable to stage the event as planned.
  • Places can be transferred if the original named supporter is unable to attend.
  • Once the full details are announced in April 2018 the balance of the selected package will be payable, less the deposit, in two further stages in April and September 2018.
  • The April 2018 payment will be 60% of your package price minus your deposit (£500), with the remaining 40% payable in September 2018.
  • Package costs do not include international or domestic flights. You will need to make arrangements for and be responsible for, the cost of: travel to and from Upington before and after the event; visas and security clearance; insurance; and all health-related issues. BLOODHOUND will provide advice and support where possible with these aspects when the packages are announced in April.

Hakskeen Pan, Northern Cape, South Africa. -

Where exactly is Hakskeen Pan?

The co-ordinates for Hakskeen Pan are -26° 49' 31.07", +20° 12' 28.72" Google Map